The Japanese diet for 14 days is a way to regain weight and slim figure without an exhausting fast. The approach to product selection is special. The number of calories and the compatibility of the components are taken into consideration. The fat cells disappear quickly. During the period of compliance with the restrictions, you can lose 5 to 10 kg.
Japanese diet for 14 days: principles that influence the weight loss process
The principles of weight loss are composed of 3 indicators:
- low-calorie content;
- the presence of protein components in the diet;
- lack of salt in ready meals.
Weight loss is triggered by an accelerated metabolic process. Protein increases the production of heat in the body. Cells and tissues are released from excess fluid. This is due to the restriction or absence of salt in food. In addition, it is possible to get rid of the edema and normalize the pressure indicators, taking into account age. The body receives a minimum of calories. The amount is sufficient to maintain well-being. To restore energy, the company's own reserves are used and activated.
- The assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used for their formation (burning process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- In 7 days, it takes up to 5 kg.
- Fats and carbohydrates are present.
If there is no deviation in health and there are no contraindications, it is allowed to maintain the diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is made taking into account that at least 100 different products must appear on the table in weeks.
The diet is strict. The psychological preset helps to avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the method to lose weight a maximum of 2 times a year.
Additional effect, subject to the rules: the result achieved is maintained for a long time. For this, it is necessary to leave the diet correctly (a sharp increase in the caloric content of products is not allowed). You need to give up this way of losing weight and maintaining weight:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- people with liver diseases of varying severity;
- if there are renal pathologies;
- for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach - gastritis and ulcers.
Limitations are also imposed by violations in the field of cardiology. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
The basic principles of effective dietary nutrition
The Japanese diet for 2 full weeks has a series of principles, adherence to which will increase its effectiveness. For 15 years of existence, there are:
- Total absence of salt (even 2-3 g per day are not allowed).
- Reduce dietary carbohydrate intake.
- The diet consists of a variety of foods.
- Meals during the day - 3.
- Amount of liquid.
- Age criteria - 18-40 years.
- Suitable for both men and women.
The rules of the diet are highlighted:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- fish in dishes, cooked and stewed. Frying in moderation is also allowed;
- there are no restrictions on cereals, but it is recommended that rice and vegetables dominate;
- vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu;
- completely excluded simple carbohydrates; The sugar-free kefir
- is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You cannot change the menu during the day. The priority for meat is beef. Chicken allowed. When cooking, do not use leather. The basis of dietary nutrition is the decrease in the daily amount of calories. Snacks are not allowed. You will have to refuse:salt
- (fresh foods help to eliminate excess volume more quickly);
- smoked meats;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- fast food and chips.
Compliance with basic principles allows you to speed up metabolic processes in the body. Fat deposits will disappear quickly and be converted to energy. The nutrition program includes:
- eggs; coffee
- (lyophilized is not suitable);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meat (rabbit, poultry).
Vegetables are eaten in small quantities. The amount of liquid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition in the Japanese diet is built in two directions. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, 7 days is preferable. Serious exaggeration will require an increase to 14 days. The main principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Prohibition on the use of alternative food products (pork cannot be substituted).
- Permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomato.
- Elimination of sugar and flour in any form.
The entry and exit of the diet must be smooth. Characteristic: weight loss results will be less noticeable if there is another dietary restriction before the Japanese diet. It is recommended to spend a day fasting before starting the diet with a normal diet. Several options are allowed: in kefir or in apple, the use of meat cooked with fresh or cooked vegetables. Leaving the diet should be easy. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include 1-2 species per week in the diet. The absence of salt in the dishes helps to remove excess liquid from the tissues and cells. It is responsible for up to 30% of the volume and excess weight. The selected strict time limits cannot be exceeded. It is impossible to rearrange the days in places and the menu is prepared for breakfasts, lunches, dinners.
Pros and cons of the Japanese diet
The Japanese food diet system has a number of advantages and disadvantages. They must be taken into consideration before starting the diet. Among the advantages are:
- Reducing the amount of salt in the diet reduces the risk of developing heart and vascular diseases;
- the ability to choose the duration of the diet - 7 or 14 days;
- kg lost and the volumes will not return if the entry and exit of the diet is done correctly; the
- food defined in the diet is available to everyone (without unusual or exotic dishes);
- lack of edema or getting rid of them;
- the presence of protein ingredients does not lead to sagging skin or the appearance of stretch marks in places where the fat layer is reduced;
- there are no strict restrictions on food preparation (products can be boiled, placed in a water bath, stewed, fried in vegetable oil); Vitamins and minerals
- enter the body with plant and plant components.
14 days is the ideal time for weight loss. The body is not stressed. Humor and vitality are not reduced. Resistance and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance indicators are not falling.
Cons of the Japanese diet:
- The system should not be used for gastrointestinal disorders.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy eating implies 5-6 meals in small portions).
- Age restrictions are present (the diet is not suitable for the elderly).
There are contraindications for adhering to the restrictions of the Japanese system. You cannot start it yourself without first consulting a doctor.
Illegal Japanese dietary foods
The Japanese diet for 7 or 14 days contains lists of foods that need to be excluded from the menu. It cannot be used even in small quantities:
- salt (except in rare cases);
- homemade vegetable and fruit preparations (marinades, pickles, preserves);
- alcoholic beverages; carbonated beverages;
- mineral water (as it contains gases); wheat flour
- breads and baked goods;
- semi-finished products;
- canned foods (meat, fish and vegetables);
- confectionery (sweets, lollipops, pills, chocolate, cookies, candies, cakes);
- fatty meat;
- fatty fish; milk; cereals
- sour cream;
- bananas (fresh, mashed, dried); persimmon;
- grapes (all varieties and raisins);
- sugar (white, cane);
- gelling ingredients;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other starchy vegetables);
Banned honey and the dishes it enters. Sausages and sausages, cooked and smoked sausages, bacon are not allowed during this period.
The following products are allowed to cook:
- natural (bio) yogurt;
- rye croutons;
- tomato juice with unsalted pulp (best to do at home); cheese
- (hard and low-fat varieties);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (without flavors, cream and sugar);
- meat (cooked, stewed, steamed);
- chicken (cooked, steamed);
- eggs (quail, chicken) - you can boil them, add cheese, cooking method - cooked;
- eggplant (can be fried);
- parsnip root;
- apples (unsweetened, green);
- pears (savory are recommended - for example, Chinese);
- citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, tangerines);
- green tea (without additives);
- lemon juice;
- vegetable oils (sunflower and olive) - you need to choose unrefined;
- cherries 50 g each;
- kiwi (take into account allergic reactions to the product);
- plums (only fresh, in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, cooked, grated);
- rye bread;
Meat, poultry or fish dishes are served with a side dish. You need to include them in the menu every day. The difficulty lies in the fact that you cannot "" adjust "the flavor to your usual taste. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. Salt is not added to the dish either. You cannot cook bacon fried potatoes, skewers, but you caninclude steam chops and meatballs in the nutrition program.
Sample grocery shopping for 2 weeks
Every 2 weeks, you can buy:
- chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- chicken fillet or breast - 900 g;
- carrots - 3 kg;
- tomato juice without salt) - 2 l;
- natural coffee beans or ground - 1 package;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- fruits - 1 kg (optional);
- lemons - 2-3 pcs;
- fresh sea fish (whole carcasses) - 2 kg;
- thawed fish fillet - 1 kg;
- low-fat hard cheese - 200 g;
- melons and gourds - 2 kg; vegetable oil - 0. 5-1 l;
- lean meat - 1 kg;
- green tea - 1 package (without additives).
Kefir and yogurt are recommended for purchase as needed to keep these products fresh.
Japanese diet for 14 days: menu, table
The nutritional program is based on a complete menu with a certain amount of calories. Menb per day (for each of the 14):
|Day of the diet||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|1||Coffee (200 ml) without sugar and milk or the same amount of green tea||Chicken eggs (boiled and boiled) - 2 pieces, white cabbage leaves steamed with vegetable oil (150 g), homemade tomato juice (200 ml)||Fish, steamed or lightly fried without garnish until tender (200 g)|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted, without milk and sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Cooked cabbage (or stewed in water with sunflower oil), fried or cooked fish, as a sauce - vegetable oil (200 g serving)||Steamed meat (slices) veal, poultry - optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast made from rye flour or unsalted biscuits in the composition (1 pc) one drink among those allowed (200 ml)||Zucchini, grated and fried until golden in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) (any quantity)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Grated carrot with lemon juice||Whole fish, fried or cooked (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Frutasfatiar (200 g), as an option - fruit salad with lemon juice dressing|
|5||Carrot with lemon juice||Boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 cup)||Different fresh fruits (total weight 200 g) whole fruits|
|6||Chicory drink (200 ml)||Cooked chicken fillet (500 g), well chopped salad for better absorption of cabbage and carrots with vegetable dressing butter||Chicken eggs with a piece of cheese (2 pieces), fresh carrots cut into slices|
|7||Green tea (200 ml) without sweeteners||Steamed meat, can be lightly beaten in advance (200 g)||Roasted meat (200 g), a glass of kefir|
|8||Natural coffee-based drink (200 ml)||Cooked white chicken meat (200 g), plus "vitamin" salad of chopped cabbage with vegetable oil (200 g)||Quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 pieces, fresh carrots - 1 piece|
The results achieved will last 2 to 3 years. The average caloric value is 800-850 kcal. Drink more water throughout the day. It is allowed, as an option, to repeat the menu after reaching the 8th day of the diet.
Abandoning the Japanese diet
Japanese food restriction rules suggest the right solution. Recommendations:
- add portions gradually;
- expand the diet smoothly;
- maintain a rational diet.
Cereals, salt and sweets cannot be included in the menu right away.
The technique is not suitable for people who are experiencing physical or mental stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of liquid, dehydration is possible. If there are gastrointestinal diseases, the weight loss method cannot be used, as the menu is not balanced. People with heart and blood vessel disease cannot comply with the restrictions (increasing the amount of coffee). The wrong exit will lead to rapid weight gain.
Most popular Japanese diet recipes Carrot salad recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: peel the carrots, grate them on a fine grater or cut them into thin slices. Add oil, stir. The addition of lemon juice (to taste) will help add seasoning.
Eggplant and zucchini baked with cheese and yogurt: zucchini and eggplant (1 unit each), cheese (50 g), chicken egg (2 units), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: Peel and rinse the vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Put in the form. Beat the eggs, mix with the yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese, sprinkle the dish on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1 unit), tangerine (3 slices of juice). Wash the fruit, cut into cubes. Squeeze the juice from the tangerine slices, sprinkle with the fruit and mix.
The 14-day Japanese diet gives excellent results when followed. Her output should be smooth. This is necessary so that the lost pounds do not return. Restrictions can be repeated after consultation with a doctor and no more than 2 times a year.